The Real Ass Woman Collective
We're living in a world where far too many women are caught up in the disease of competition with one another, rather than focused on cultivating real connection.
I think that in their heart of hearts, most women truly crave having supportive friendships with one another, where instead of competing with one another, they interact with each woman they come into contact with as though they might be a potential "sister".
Women are carrying around a load of cultural baggage on their shoulders that says we need to fight, compete, and hurt one another in order to get the guy, the job, and the life we want.
In my opinion, that couldn't be further from the truth.
I believe that as women, having a life that's rich with supportive female connection, surrounded by women who desire to lift us up in our aspirations, rather than tear us down, is a key factor to creating the life we really want.
Women are rising up in leadership more than ever, and we'll never get where we want to go as a collective unless we're doing it together.
So let me ask you...
Are you a woman who desires truly loving and supportive connections with other women in your life (aka bullshit free friendships)?
Do you want to immerse yourself in a group of women where you are treated with respect, adoration, and appreciation rather than with cattiness, drama, and criticism?
Perhaps you're craving a web of community, where you can show up as your whole self—uninhibited, uncensored, untamed—where all parts of you are not only accepted, but wholeheartedly celebrated.
The kind of place where you can be that fierce woman that you are, without having to hold anything back.
If that’s what you are seeking, seek no further.
Your pack awaits.
Welcome to The Real Ass Woman Collective.
Whether you're a woman who struggles to find likeminded female friendships in your day to day life, desire a community sanctuary to retreat to for fill up your cup, or you are a woman with lots of supportive female friendships in your life and just want to immerse yourself in even more woman-positive communities, this is the place for you.
The Real Ass Woman (RAW) Collective is a space for long-term community building, calling on women who are intent on working in the realm of their personal healing and growth with other inspired women who want to bring more of themselves out into the world, through the cultivation of lifestyle skills, use of ritual and ceremonial work, and experience modern day initiation in order to know themselves completely.
This community is open to women of all backgrounds and anyone who is female identifying.
What’s it all about?
The Real Ass Collective is a community of women who are dedicated to unveiling their truest nature and coming home to the essence of who they are. It's a safe place for women to unleash themselves from patriarchal oppression and ideals of what it means to be a woman, while having the support of other women around them, every step of the way.
It's women inspired leadership meets virtual talking stick style circle—advocation for equality of all people on every level, acceptance of every gender expression and the desire to support one another in being exactly who they desire to be—a marriage feminism, a craving to be vulnerable and seen in our authenticity, and women taking the reigns of leadership in their own lives.
The RAW Collective is a revolution in action.
The Real Ass Woman Collective a safe online space to give and receive support amongst other incredible women, where you can ask questions, receive or offer advice, laugh with one another, create dialogue around taboo topics you might not have a place to otherwise talk about these things, sort through conflict, and reach into the core of conversations about anything from relationships, grief, sex, money, health, health and hygiene, self-care, fitness, and so much more.
We're more than just another online group—we're a community support system and rebellion against social norms, that screams women's liberation and empowerment around every corner.
The actual virtual community space is a private Facebook group which only paying members have access to.
Whether you have a fight with your partner and want some immediate support, you are preparing for an important day at work and want some good mojo sent your way, or maybe there’s just an intimate topic you want to discuss or ask questions about without feeling judged—this sacred space is available to you for support at any given moment.
Not only are the doors always open, but with room for 100 women, there are bound to be at least a few of us available in the group at any given moment to support you.
We’re here for you. We've got you.
So, why create virtual community for women?
I grew up going to public schools as a teenager. My experience of these years were ridden with bullying, drama, and catty behavior—especially amongst girls.
Most of my years coming into my womanhood were spent feeling empty, confused, and alone not knowing which of the women in my life I could trust.
Grade school was ridden with betrayals and confusion about becoming a woman—it was where my very first "sisterhood wounds" took place, and my guess is you've probably experienced something similar, because just about every woman I've talked to has sisterhood wounds or some kind.
I liked hanging out with guys more than I liked hanging out with other girls most of the time, because they were drama free, filterless and it never felt like there was competition between myself and them. It was almost like there was something safer about friendships with men.
However, I knew I was meant to have meaningful relationships with women in my lifetime.
Coming into my adulthood, I finally began cultivating some friendships that felt real, raw and trustworthy.
Friendships that were free of the catty high-school style drama, full of depth, and rich with substance. The kind of connections where I felt held, seen, and where I could finally trust fully; like they were family.
Connections where I could bare my soul, come completely undone in my grief, rise to the heights of my power and these women will hold me fiercely in my many facets of humanness.
Since then those few friendships of true sisterhood have multiplied into dozens upon dozens of these connections.
I have stood along side of so many women in transformational empowerment work and healing experiences that have shown me the profound depth of connection that's available between women when the right kind of space is created for us to relate within.
Yes, I'm telling you that beautiful female friendships can exist, and not only that—women's only community is the exact salve for our wounding.
My life's work in the the world is to hold intentional spaces for women to connect and cultivate healthy relationships with other women in their lives, providing a healing environment that's full of all the necessary tools for women to learn, grow, and connect with one another in a manner that promotes healthy ways of relating with one another. Read more about women's experiences in working with me here.
I’ve felt your pain in relating with women.
I’ve felt your fear about opening up to connecting with women.
I know how female friendships can come with lots of history, stories, and challenges.
I know the pain that can come from feeling like you can't trust women.
And that’s exactly why I’m offering the Real Ass Woman Collective—because I hold space like a motherfucker and I'm committed to helping the women of the world to re-write the story of what it means to be in friendships with one another.
This community is free of common toxic patterns that can happen in relationships amongst women; that means no cattiness, no drama, no betrayals, and all of the traumas which have otherwise unfortunately become the new norm in women relating with one another.
Yes, we all have our own ideas of what community looks like, and being in community with one another is not always the easiest experience; but the kind of women that this space calls to are women who are willing to do the work and we have systems in place to support conflict resolution when necessary.
This virtual space is for women who are so committed to themselves and the community as a whole, that are willing to look within themselves and grow through potential pain points, show up fully for one another, and always be ready to expand into greater versions of themselves. This space is not for the faint of heart—we're calling on fierce hearts who are interested in doing the work.
Let's get down to it—what exactly do you get as a member of the Real Ass Woman Collective?
This is not surface level experience. This is a space for diving deeply. It's a place for exploring the inner terrain of your soul, freely expressing your spirit, and shining as bright as you possibly can. It's a place to be heard, seen, and felt.
Does that scare you a little bit, or maybe make your stomach dance with excitement? If so, that's a good thing, and you'll have all the support you need to make the above happen.
Aspiring writers, women in the tech industry, stay at home mama's, inspired herbalists, growing entrepreneurs, life-long dancers, artists of any kind, life coaches, nature lovers, health enthusiasts — you name it, whatever you do, whomever you are, wherever you hail from, there is a space for you in the sisterhood.
The Real Ass Woman Collective is a virtual community for any woman who feels an ache for liberation.
It's for women who are ready to step into powerful, strong, and supportive relationships with women.
If you're a woman who has been dreaming of being a part of a women's only community like this, where you can lean back and even fall down, trusting that you will be fully caught by the women around you—you've reached your destination. Welcome home.
What you get in the RAW Collective:
- Access to a Private Virtual Community of Intentionally Gathered Women: This as the biggest gift of all; having the space to connect with other women who are gathered with similar intentions to connect and grow alongside you is absolutely invaluable. The community of women in this space are so much of what makes this place so incredibly special.
- Monthly Themes: Each month, I choose a new general theme that we as a group focus on as an undercurrent of conversation and exploration. The new theme is announced on the 1st of each month, and serves as a way to pool our collective wisdom as a group of incredible women to learn from one another and deepen our understanding of certain aspects of life. These themes tend to be diverse and could be anything from social justice, creativity, sexuality, vulnerability, self-care and so much more. Scroll to the bottom of the page for the year's schedule of monthly themes!
- Weekly Suggested Rituals: Once per week, I post a suggested ritual that relates to our monthly theme, which you can easily do from the comfort of your home. The idea is to invite you into deeper personal exploration of the topic we're diving into for the month, and are often rituals that I've personally used over the years for my own personal liberation and healing.
- Bi-Weekly Live "Circle Time" Calls: Every other week, we gather for a talking stick style live video hang out. We'll go around the circle and each woman will have the opportunity to speak and check-in about what's going on in her life. Typically, the conversation and topic of focus on the call comes through organically, while other times we might discuss the highlights of the week, personal challenges or celebrations, and more. You can come prepared with your questions for me, personal thoughts, musings, ideas, or whatever you feel inspired to share with the sisterhood. Recordings of these live calls are posted within 24 hours of the session.
- New & Full Moon Ritual Calls: Twice per month, we gather for live video calls as close to the New and Full Moon as possible for a short guided live ritual. During the calls, I walk us through a 15-20 minute activity that pertains to the New and Full Moon, focusing on setting intentions or releasing things that have been weighing on us through the past month. Recordings of these live calls are posted within 24 hours of the session.
- Monthly Community Panel Calls: At the end of each month, we host a live community wide panel call where come together to discuss our monthly theme in more depth. Serving as an opportunity to deepen on the monthly subject matter, we can use the time to wrap up our final thoughts, and process what our experience of delving into that month's topic was like. It's a beautiful chance to be heard, share ideas, and learn from one another.
- Monthly Book Recommendations List: Each month, I curate a list of books that I personally recommend and directly pertain to our monthly theme. They're always books that I've read myself and found to be incredibly supportive as it relates to the subject matter we're exploring that month.
- Monthly Stream of Consciousness Audio Lesson: If there's anything I'm good at, it's mouthing off and ranting on things I'm passionate about—once per month, I record a stream of consciousness audio that's full of my initial off-the-cuff reflections on our monthly theme, often containing some of my very personal experiences that relate to what we're exploring that month and what I did to navigate my way through it.
- Discount on Bi-Annual Retreats: Twice per year, I host women's only retreats in new locations around the world each time. Your membership gets you a 10% discount on retreats you decide to attend throughout the course of your membership. Discounts are provided upon registration.
- Access to a Private Buyers Club: Receive generous ongoing discounts with companies who offer incredible products to support your lifestyle. Because who doesn't love rad products and savings.
- Private Conflict Resolution Council: With quarterly rotating conflict resolution council sourced from within the community itself on a volunteer basis, the group has a wealth of inherent support for navigating conflict when it arises (which happens very infrequently.) This rotating council is available on a personal support basis, as well as within a private subgroup that women can enter into and out of to navigate conflict as it arises.
- Welcoming Council: Every woman who joins the space is partnered with a woman from our welcoming council, to support new members in getting initiated into the community, as well as integrating into the virtual space itself. This looks like a month of one-on-one support, an official blessing in joining the community, assistance in navigating all the nooks and crannies of the RAW Collective, and whatever else comes up for need in supporting for the first 30 days of a new woman's membership.
- Monthly Contests & Giveaways Exclusively in the Temple: Twice per month, we offer incredible giveaways of artisan, hand-crafted products or special offerings like jewelry, t-shirts, books, herbal supplies, perfumes, and other fun things of that nature.
- Intimate Personal Support From Fellow Members & Team: This is absolutely priceless—having an outlet for direct and personal one-on-one support from fellow women in the group, from myself and other staff who help out from time to time in the collective.
- 24/7 Support: Around the clock, the virtual space is open. At any given time, it's likely that any number of women will be present in the group space to be there for you when you have a question, need some support, are seeking celebration, or just need someone to listen. It's common to get responses to posts from other women almost immediately.
So, what do you say—are you in, or are you in?
Memberships tiers are offered on a sliding scale which you can personally determine based on your financial position at the time of checkout. We operate on a system of trust and will assume that you choose an investment on the sliding scale that is honest to what you can afford.
Monthly Membership Investment: $33-55
Quarterly Membership Investment: $88-144
Yearly Membership Investment: $333-555
In the spirit of intimacy and deep connection, there is a limit on the capacity within the collective.
Maximum Spaces Available: 100
Claim your place in the RAW Collective now!
(Moments after joining and making your first payment, you will receive a welcome e-mail that contains all of the info about how to begin your new journey in the Real Ass Woman Collective!)
Questions, comments, or having challenges registering? Contact us here and myself or someone from my team will be back in touch with you, within 24 hours Monday through Friday. Be sure to check out the FAQ section below before e-mailing as we've answered many common questions there.
The Real Ass Woman Collective Team
Alexandra Schueler — Your hostess, facilitator, and resident community mama wolf.
If there's one thing to know about me, it's that I'm resilient AF and whatever comes my way in life, I'll make some sort of art out of it.
I'm a self-proclaimed bitch, with an intense mix of a fighting spirit and a deep seated sense of responsibility and purposefulness—also, I think poop jokes are the funniest things ever.
Friends have referred to my seedy, sarcastic humor style as fit for stand up comedy; I either want to be having a shit ton of fun or a deep conversation, because anything in-between that will likely not keep my attention.
At the end of the day, under my warrior-like armor, I have an ooey gooey center that’s made of nothing but the utmost tender, soft love. I'm a huge fan of cuddles with friends and lovers alike; doing acts of service that make people I love smile gives me the utmost satisfaction in life.
With a Hunter S. Thompson type of fearlessness, a wild relationship to travel akin to Jack Kerouac's, as well as a sexual attitude and sense of freedom like that of Anaïs Nin; her writing style manifests like something of their love child; leather bound journals, scraps of paper, cabins in the woods, cafes in Paris, late nights, and all.
I'm here to hold space for you and our greater community like a goddamn motherfucker and I promise to do exactly that.
100% Money-Back Guarantee!
I am so confident that you are going to be fully satisfied with what you receive from this community, that I am happy to offer you a 100% refund on your membership investment within 14 days of payment, if you truly feel dissatisfied with your experience. Refunds are only eligible with proof of active participation in the group and engagement in live mentoring sessions. This money-back guarantee does not apply to recurring payments after your first month of participation, only to your initial up front membership investment.
Note on Canceling Your Membership:
You can cancel your membership at any time! There is no pressure to stay beyond your monthly, quarterly, or yearly membership. However, once you make payment for your membership, the 14 day money-back guarantee applies and refunds are no longer available after that time-frame.
By signing up, you are agreeing to recurring payments charged to the credit card you use for purchase (recurring charges will be made on the same day of your initial payment on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis depending upon which membership you choose). If there comes a time when you want to cancel your membership, you can simply stop payment using the confirmation instructions that are provided upon registration.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.) What platform is the RAW Collective hosted on?
The collective is hosted through Facebook. It is a private group arrangement, where members are approved only when we receive registration for them having signed up. If a member discontinues their membership, they are removed within 24 hours of discontinuation.
2.) How do I continue my membership after one month, one quarter, or one year (based on which membership you chose)?
You don't have to do a thing! Once you sign up for a membership, whether it's for a month, quarter, or year—RAW Collective memberships are recurring, so you are in it to win it for the long term, unless you choose to actively cancel your membership. Basically, you don't have to do a thing once you register, except reap all the benefits.
3.) How do I discontinue my membership?
You can discontinue your membership at any time. You will be provided with exact instructions for discontinuing your membership after registration, but it's as simply as clicking "cancel" whenever you feel complete.
4.) How many women are allowed in the RAW Collective at a time?
There is a maximum of 100 women within the virtual space at any given moment. The intention with the RAW Collective is to create a very intimate and personal space. Due to that intention, space is limited.
5.) What happens if someone violates the sisterhood Ethics & Guidelines?
If there is a direct violation of the temple Ethics & Guidelines, especially that involves bullying, shaming, cattiness, petty drama, and overt insensitivity, that member will be subject to immediate removal from the group without a refund. There will always be personal communication with the member before removal, should it get to that point.